What is a Friendly Society in Australia?
A friendly society is a mutually owned, not-for-profit company that provides financial support, such as cost of funeral, illness cover, hospital insurance and retirement benefits among others for it’s members.
When it come to friendly Societies in Australia, there are many of them but some are not regulated by the APRA in accordance with section 16C of the Life Insurance Act.
Your authentic insurance information source, keeoko brings you a list of registered friendly Societies in Australia as if November, 2020.
READ MORE ON PaperGist.Com
The institutions below are regulated by APRA in accordance with section 16C of the Life Insurance Act.
Friendly Societies Australia
- Australian Friendly Society Ltd
- Centuria Life Limited
- Foresters Financial Limited
- Futurity Investment Group Limited
- Generation Life Limited
- IOOF Ltd
- KeyInvest Ltd
- Lifeplan Australia Friendly Society Limited
- NobleOak Life Limited
- Over Fifty Guardian Friendly Society Limited
- Sureplan Friendly Society Ltd
SOURCE : Keeoko.com